Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Songket Ballroom

Two days ago, 21st December 2009, I attended my friends’ wedding at the Songket Ballroom, Rizqun International Hotel, The Mall. Alhamdulillah, I know both of them and both of them sent their own versions of invitation letter. Wow, alhamdulillaah, this is my first time receiving two invitation letters of two different versions from the same couple. During the majlis, Q called me, asking about bila exam’s result keluar and other stuffs. (Huh, sounds suspicious, ya?) I sensed that he knew that I was at The Mall. Later, I found out that krita yang slalu ia drive parking at the basement. Patut tah, ia called aku hoho. *Q, I know you would read this post eventually* ;)

Well, my post this time is not about my friends’ wedding, not about wedding, and so on. It’s a topic about two important events in the past that happened at the Songket Ballroom masa I was still a member of Kelab Teater UBD. And, this post is more to ‘bual kosong’ post. So, you have been warned, haha... xD

Well, my first performance at the Songket Ballroom was masa puasa. (Apa, masa puasaa? Yes dear, indeed, you are right!) And mufti, Pehin Aziz, meliat kami buat performance, haha... We had to change a little our performance knowing that mufti datang masatu. Au, last minute changes lah katakan to adapt with apa yg mufti ‘suka’.

Hmmm... I still remember masa besikin (shake hands) sama mufti lapas solat maghrib sama-sama masatu. I could feel ia punya aura masatu. Macam rasanya AUTO-matically aku makin respect ia lah. Macam apa ni, kan menunduk rasanya rah ia to respect him. Banar tah, what I heard from a ceramah, urang-urang alim ni, ada auranya.

My second performance di tempat yang sama, masatu, I felt very guilty, verrry guilty. Masih ku ingat. It did affect my performance. Sal malam before my performance, I made someone turn into a scary lion, haha! xD

And insya-Allah, to be continued...

No comments: