Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bila Imam Yang Ditugaskan Nada

Tadi, I was performing solat Zuhur in one of the masjid. ALONE. No imam, no makmum. And after that, I took the opportunity of getting the positive externality to sleep there for about 30 minutes (I was planning to sleep for about 15 minutes). I was sleeping peacefully and rolling and rolling and rolling with the carpet there. Ohh yes, I was just joking about rolling with the carpet part. :P

Hmmm... There was this one time, masa Subuh, I finally realized that there was no imam. Only the makmum, and at that time, they negotiated about who should be the imam (orang tua-tua lagi, better be silent than be involved, hehe). Ada the other time, knowing this situation, apa nah, I rushed to the other masjid to solat Subuh which is about 1.4 kilometer from my home. The distance between this one masjid is only about 1.2 kilometer from my home. And the other masjid is only about 1.4 kilometer from my home (I love to pray Subuh berjamaa'ah here).

And this didn't happen once, but more than three times already. And even more than that. Masa ku di hostel cemana? Alhamdulillaah, ani masa ku cuti, I only went home about once a week during the semester. And I encountered situation like this in two districts. Ya Allaah...

Bila imam yang official nada, kana gantikan oleh bilal kan. And ani dua-dua nada yang datang? And ada this masjid, ada dua official bilal and one official imam? And tiga-tiga nada yang datang pada masa yang sama? Astaghfirullaah...

Sekali is okay. And, more than three times? And even more than that? I would let you answer the question for that.

Bukankah masjid ani rumah Allah? Bukankah ia sepatutnya dimakmurkan? Apa yang Rasulullah SAW buat pertama kali masa ia datang ke sesuatu tempat? *I forgot the place*

Uncle imam, uncle bilal, please do your job fully... And to all men, I would recommend you that you always and always pray berjamaa'ah at the masjid when you have the time. Women are recommended to pray at home to avoid fitnah and so on. Well, atu yang ku tau. Do correct me ASAP when you see something is wrong in my saying and writing.

Kamu tau kan urang Yahudi ani inda akan takut dengan ummat Islam selagi jumlah jamaa'ah solat Subuh di masjid atu inda ramai macam solat Jum'at? Kamu mau tulung Palestine atau inda dengan menanamkan sedikit rasa takut kepada urang Yahudi? Makin banyak urang buat cani, insya-Allah, makin durang takut tu. Alhamdulillah, di Brunei ani siok. Masjid dakat-dakat. Payah kan cari reasons supaya inda solat berjamaa'ah di masjid ani. Do refer to Misteri Sholat Subuh for more info about this.

Bila ditaqdirkan Allah untuk biskita membaca blog ani. Terlebih dahulu, hamba ingin memohon maaf yang sebanyak-banyaknya kepada pihak biskita. Terima kasih banyak-banyak juga diucapkan dari diri hamba yang hina ani karena telah memakmurkan masjid-masjid di negara dzikir ani. Teruskan dan tingkatkan usaha biskita. Insya-Allah. Yang baik itu datang dariNya dan yang buruk itu dari diri hamba sendiri.

Blame me if you want. It is necessary.

No comments: