Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Satu Insiden di Salah Satu Pagi 'Sebelum Cahaya'

Sebelum Cahaya, a song by Letto, was one of my most favorite songs in the past. This is still my Top 25 Most Played on my iTunes. I used to really love this song especially the chorus:

"Ingatkan engkau kepada,
Angin yang berhembus kencang,
Yang menemanimu sebelum cahaya..."


Okay Ari, would you like to STOP singing, please!?

Well, my post this time is about a Qur'anic session that we did after solat 'Sebelum Cahaya' or solat Subuh during our camping last week.

My friend told us that every of us to read three verses of surah Az-Zumar with its translation. My friend started to read the verse until eventually, one of my friends read the verse 13 of Az-Zumar (with its makna after that):

Katakanlah, "Sesungguhnya aku takut akan azab pada hari yang besar jika aku durhaka kepada tuhanku."


From there on, my eyes started to become wet. And then, watery. And then, tears started to pour non-stop to wash my face di waktu Subuh pagi Juma'at yang tenang lagi mententeramkan dan mentenangkan jiwa dan hati dengan membaca kalamullah yang maha agung. And, it happened in front of my friends who read surah Az-Zumar. There were about ten people who joined the Qur'anic circle.

Alhamdulillah, it was my first time menangis di 'public' masa membaca Qur'an, di depan sahabat-sahabatku. Slalunya, I only cried masa sorang-sorang. I really, really, did not want to show it to the 'public' as laki-laki yang menangis ani, apa nya urang-urang kitani (inda pulang semua ahh, adalah certain people atu):

"Lambut..."
"Macam pundan!"
"Bida jua lelaki menangis!"

I did my best not to cry especially in front of my friends, but as I tadabbur the ayat-ayat cinta from Allah and I reflect it especially to myself, I could not help but cried, and cried, and cried...

Masa ku sekolah di Ma'had dulu dari darjah lima til form five, I always read the Qur'an and I never even once cried. I think it is probably because we only read and read and read. And, aku inda baca maknanya and paham (or cuba paham) setiap Allah's love language atu. And also, I probably read it for better marks in tests and exams (and even for show-off!) macam menghalusi bacaannya, mencheck tajwidnya and so on.

Alhamdulillah, hanya Allah saja yang tahu my feeling at that time cana. Please don't ask me cana. People who know me know that I find it hard to express my feeling. My advice: read and read and read the Qur'an sama maknanya. And, try to reflect the ayat to yourself. Alhamdulillah, I have started and decided to use this effective habit about one year already since December 2008.


Gambar di atas ani tempatnya di atas bukit. Kami camping di bawahnya. I think this is the highest place at Kampung Masin (I forgot the name of the hill) since you could see places as far as Istana Nurul Iman, Bebatik and so on. Ohh, by the way, bila kamu liat my face. And then, kamu toleh ur face ke kanan sampai ke ujung *'like this'*. And then, kamu kan nampak gambar seperti yang di bawah ani: :P


Ahh... Yatah tuuu tempat kami camping. Nampak kamu tiga khemah atu? Dari puncak bukit, pemandangan tiga khemah atu, of courselah, damit. ;)

Lastly, I would like to share a lyric of a song from Opick, Tombo Ati (which means ubat hati), ada lima perkaranya... (Dan salah satunya) baca Qur'an dan maknanya, insya-Allah....

Salam! =)

No comments: