Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tunas Taqwa 2009: Inspirasiku

These two-days event took place from Sunday, 14th June 2009 (one day after I finished my teaching assistanship at SMSO), until Monday, 15th June 2009. I became one of the facilitators in this event. And 'thanks so much' to akhi Kyar, I became the group facilitator for the Hikmah group. :P And wow, I really gained a lot from this event. :D Well, do enjoy some of the pictures below. ^_^


These are one of the two beautiful banners. The other banner (which was also similar like this one) was at the entrance of the Berakas Forest Recreational Park.


These are the cute children from the Hikmah group. From the left: Amar, Mu'az, Miqdad, Rahman, Khairul (the group's leader), Irham, Khairuddin, and Ammar. And errr... me, Abang Arina, the group's facilitor. :P


These are some of the cute participants. They were briefed about the two-days event.


These are some of the facilitators. They were introducing themselves to the cute participants.


Well, as you see from this picture, sharing is indeed caring. The cute participants (and even us, the facilitators) are encouraged to eat like this during breakfast, lunch and dinner during the two-days event. Wow, you should try this sometimes. :)


I forgot the name of this game. And I had fun watching the cute children played this game. And it was even more fun, when the facilitators, were involved in this game. I really loved it!


The 'Ikhtiar Hidup' game. The cute participants were asked to role play of a fire incident. I also learned, for the first time, how to make a stretcher from the sisters. *shy*


Good acting by Danial (or Daniel, do correct me when I'm wrong ya) as the victim of a fire incident during the 'Ikhtiar Hidup' game. *two thumbs up*


It was indeed fun and enjoyable to see how the children learn how to cook during the cooking competition. I even learned something about cooking from them and from the sisters. ;)

Tuesday, 23rd June 2009, 6:16 PM

No comments: