Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Semester Six: The Conclusion

Alhamdulillaah... Thanks to Allaah that I got an overall C+ in my semester 6’s exam (ABBCCCD). And yeah, this is my first time getting an overall C+ since the first semester. Alhamdulillaah~ Wasyukuurillaah~ Bersyukuur~ Padamu ya Allaah~~~ :D

And, before that, I need to say many thanks or syukron to my friend, Muhammad Qawiem Qiwamuddin. I learn a lot from you bro. I learn how you revived the Kelab Fotografi PMUBD which was in extinction as the new chairman of the club. I learn how to be a great and a potential people like you. And so on... Without you also, I would not get a B in our course, A Multidisciplinary Approach for a Sustainable Environment. Words can’t express how much I need to thank you bro. Jazaakallaahu khoiron yaa sohaabii... :’)

Returning to the topic, my semester six, was, my busiest semester so far. I had many assignments to do in this semester. The highest number of assignments that I had to do so far since the first semester. And yeah, most of it, errr... I did it at the last minute. *gulp*

Not just that, I also involved myself in UBD’s extra curricular activities (ECA). In UBD, I am the Deputy Chairman 3 for Kelab Teater UBD. I am a member since semester 3. And I am also the Secretary for El Legua de Retratista Fotografia (the new name for Kelab Fotografi PMUBD). I am also a member since semester 3. And I am also the Biro Kerohanian for the UBD Residential College Organization (RESCO) since semester 5. And I am also a member for the Kelab Al-Qur’an since this semester also. And overall, my participation in ECA for this semester, my semester 6, was the highest since the first semester. There were other activities that I participated also.


My second performance as one of the Kelab Teater UBD members. At the Songket Ballroom, Rizqun International Hotel, Gadong. During the MBPAM 2009. On Friday, 13th March 2009.


My first time experiencing as the Pengerusi Majlis Bersama. During the Pertandingan Dikir Syarafil Anam anjuran Biro Kerohanian, RESCO. On Friday, 27th March 2009.


El Legua de Retratista Fotografia (The new name for the Kelab Fotografi PMUBD) with Qawiem as its new chairman.

Outside UBD, I work part-time at night as a tuition teacher teaching economics and history at Thumbsup Tuition School since March. Thanks to Abu Zar for offering me the job for the second time. I rejected the offer when he offered me the job before that, ooopppsss...I also learn Arabic language at Masjid Universiti, UBD, every Tuesday, after solat Maghrib. I also involve in halaqoh. For those who don’t know, halaqoh is a term which means a meeting of a group of people learning, teaching, discussing and so on about Islam.

And hmmm... I realized... I realized that, the busier I am, the better the overall result that I got, hehe... Alhamdulillaah... And hmmm... I think I’m going to end my post now. I have to prepare for tonight. I’m going to sleep at Masjid Beribi for the second time tonight for qiaamullail. And yes, innsyaaAllaah, I would meet the brothers tonight. It has been about two days I did not see and meet them since Monday. And I feel like I’m missing them already. Alhamdulillaah.... :D

And lastly, I do hope you would learn something from this post, my previous posts, and my upcoming posts. And, whether you learn something from me, or not, I request you all to do at least one thing. At least one thing, hehe... And that is, to pray and pray for me to be consistent and consistent and consistent in the road that would lead me to jannah in the hereafter. Aamiiin... May Allah blesses you all. Aamiiin... ^_^

Wednesday, 17th June 2009, 5:24 PM

No comments: