Sunday, June 28, 2009

Three Choices, One Decision


The picture above shows Bu Usu's new house at Rimba. About five minutes of driving from Universiti Brunei Darussalam. *winks* ;)

Today, 27th June 2009, I helped my aunt, Bu Usu, with my bros, my aunts and my cousins sorting things, angkat-angkat barang and so on out at her new house. Dari pagi sampai kan azan Maghrib.

And after that, I rushed to Masjid Jame' to solat Maghrib. And then, I went to Kiarong to teach a tuition class there from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM. And alhamdulillaah... :) One of my students offered herself to treat or belanja us (the class n the teacher!) at Kiulap at her uncle's restaurant. Well, I have to admit, she's a wealthy girl. Thanks for the treat, yeah. And also, because of that, the class was finished one hour earlier. :P I was tired, really tired (and still, even now, masa ku menaip ani). And your belanja to all of us at least made me happy. :)

Well... I have three choices today:
1) To help my aunt at her new house
2) To do urgent RESCO works with the RESCO members
3) To attend Perkhemahan Belia Dinamik 2009 (anjuran Dynamic Youth Club,Institut Teknologi Brunei) as a facilitator or a participant

And I chose the first one. Why? Because I had already agreed to help Bu Usu before I was called to do work under RESCO. I did not chose the third choice since I know I would be busy this week and next week because of the Sukan Staf Seborneo at UBD. And again, RESCO would be involved. And hmmm... It is about more than one week now that I did not meet my ikhwah. Because of the clash with my family activities. Huhu. Uhibbuka fillaah yaa akhii...

And ohh, by the way, as of now, there are 25 confirmed cases of AH1N1 in Brunei. Innaalillaah, that is indeed really fast for such a small country. Mari kita sama-sama membaca, menghayati dan memahami hadis Bukhori di bawah ini:

“Apabila kamu mendengar penyakit berjangkit terjadi di suatu negeri. Maka, janganlah kamu datang ke tempat itu. Dan, kalau kamu sedang berada dalam negeri yang tengah berjangkit penyakit menular itu. Maka, janganlah kamu keluar dari negeri itu. Kerana hendak melarikan diri.” - Hadis Bukhori

Tapinya kan..... Hmmm...

That is all for today, salaam all. :)

Sunday, 28th June 2009, I:16 AM

No comments: