Saturday, June 4, 2011

How A Scholar's Parents Met

Saturday, 4th June 2011

12:24 AM - I looked at my laptop's watch. And, I decided to sleep.

12:30+ AM - I slept after solat Witr, reciting Ayat Kursi, reciting doa sebelum tidur, and so on. I set my alarm so that I could wake up, insya-Allah, on 2:45 AM later.

And, masa tidur, I had a dream... Quite a long dream lah.

12:54 AM - I woke up (looking at my mobile's watch). Then, I made wudhu', and recite doa selepas tidur. And, alhamdulillah, saya berasa segar walaupun tidur skajap.

Then, I decided to open back my laptop and kan memblog skajap lah ahh.



Yatah tu (video di atas) yang kan saya share for today. Hmmm... In order to have great children, the parents need to be hebat too. Of course, it's not that easy to have children who are soleh and solehah, kan? Bukan sanang kan dapat sanang. But, inda mustahilkan? :)

Aamiin...

No comments: