Saturday, October 2, 2010

Today, Yesterday and the Previous Two Days


Tadi pagi ada majlis sambutan hari guru dan hari raya di sekulah kami, SMTM, and I got this Patrick doll of the SpongeBob SquarePants cartoon from the event's lucky draw, alhamdulillaah~ :D I gave this ohh-my-sooo-cute doll to my youngest sister since she loves to watch the cartoon.


Last night, I had a dinner with my friends at Escapade Sushi, Kiulap, to celebrate our convocation on Thursday's morning. And guess what, ada surprise graduation cake yo! I was wondering why did she bring a birthday cake since I could not figure out siapa yang birthday. Rupanya, graduation cake tah sudah tu (picture above). :) Atu terkajut saya and malu also since the graduation cake was put in front of me. Many faces were focusing on us *shy*. And alhamdulillaah, kami kana lanja also by the one who sponsored the graduation cake. Mun ku tau, banyak-banyak ku order. xD Thank you sis~ Our turn to surprise you lagi next year for your convocation. We would think of a way of how to make it really, and really surprising for you. ;)


Two days before, we had our convocation~ :D

But then, cuba renungkan this ayat-ayat cinta, huhu...

"Hai orang-orang yang beriman, apakah sebabnya bila dikatakan kepadamu: "Berangkatlah (untuk berperang) pada jalan Allah", kamu merasa berat dan ingin tinggal di tempatmu? Apakah kamu puas dengan kehidupan di dunia sebagai ganti kehidupan di akhirat? Padahal kenikmatan hidup di dunia ini (dibandingkan dengan kehidupan) di akhirat hanyalah sedikit..." - Surah At-Taubah, ayat 38

"CintaMu ya Allah tetap menjadi cita-cita kami, kekalkanlah ya Rahman cinta ini di dalam hati kami sehingga kami menghadapMu, jadikanlah janji syurgaMu perisai yang ampuh bagi hati kami agar ia tidak tergoda dengan dunia ini yang terlalu hina dan tiada makna..."

Okay, I have to stop blogging for patang ani since this night ada Khatam function at my cousin's house. :)

No comments: