Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mimpi Atau Petanda?

Last night, I had a dream. I was told, like, conclusionnya cani lah: kami ada macam gatheringlah masa atu. Durang mau my wife and I ada anak capat-capat sal aku jarang jumpa my wife and kesian lah my wife, according to them. I don't know the reason why though aku jarang jumpa my wife atu. And the thing was, my wife in the dream was someone that I know since last year. Hmmm...

Guys, did you hear today's Titah Kebawah Duli? Rupa-rupanya, alhamdulillaah, cuti bersalin (maternity leave) for government workers was extended from 56 days to 100 days (about three months than the usual two months).

Maybe, that was one of the reasons of why I was told to have a child ASAP in that dream of mine. LOL! xD

2 comments:

mujahid said...

hmmm....ptunjuk bermakna, petanda rahmat, anak dicita, isterinya mana? haha

Mohari said...

hehe... itu lah, mungkin anta dpt takwilkan mimpi ana? wallaahu a'lam ;)