Friday, September 24, 2010

Another Tick in the List: The Final Part

Bismillaah, during the UBD orientation week in 2006, I made my first blood donation on Thursday, 3rd August 2006, at the Chancellor Hall, UBD, thanks to my two friends, Fatih Zawawi and Abu Zar. I was also inspired to donate blood for the first time because of watching episode three of the J-drama, Nobuta wo Produce. About more than a year later, after watchig another J-drama, One Litre of Tears, and inspired from it, I set a target to donate 10 times before I graduate in 2010 (Thursday, 30th September 2010).

Latest donation: Thursday, 23/9/2010, my twelfth blood donation, ACHIEVED! Alhamdulillaah wa astaghfirullaah... :D

Next target: at least 50 blood donations by 1/1/2020! Insya-Allaah... Pray for me for everything, please...

"I want to be useful to others..." - Ikeuchi Aya, One Litre of Tears

No comments: