Saturday, November 22, 2008

Salam World!

Assalaamu'alaikum everyone! ^_^ (Sir Reeda would say,"Hello world!") Well, you see, this is my first post ever in this blog. I do have a friendster's blog though and it's not active anymore, haha...

I made this blog after I attended Blog it Up @ UBD at the Senate Room, Chancellor's Hall, UBD, this morning at about from 8:15 AM-11:45 PM, hohoho... I was alone (kesian kan?) when I came to the Senate Room and alhamdulillah, I saw Kye, and I sat beside her, hehe... And wow, I really learn a lot from Sir Reeda (anakbrunei.org), Sir Rano (ranoadidas.com) and Sir Alin (kurapak.com). And thus, I made this blog even though I have an exam this Monday, haha... Well, just like what Sir Alin said,"Just do it!"

This Monday we'll be having an Islamic Economics exam, so do pray us the best a lot for us, okay! Aamiiin!

I'll probably be back posting after my Monetary Economics exam on 29th November 2008, so, stay tuned!

Some of the new infos that I learned from Sir Reeda were network effect, which is the more people view a webpage, the more value it has. And data is KING! I think what he meant was information since I know the right information is the key to success, apakann... ;) And many more, which I don't have have the time to share with you since I have an exam kali ahh this Monday, tolongtah!

Have a nice weekend. :)

Cheers!

P/S: Would you guys like to comment on my first post? :P And to Alexander Bounty, rugi yo ko nda datang tadi (nyamu last night, ko kan datang), Kye and I was reserving a seat for you... No lah, I was joking, haha... ;)

13 comments:

Hamakraminus II said...

ko booking kan aku> how sweeettttt.

Dexter said...

Arina~!!! Ko indee sound2... ko dtg Blog it up@UBD atuu... aku mau jua dtg yg banarnya~!! Hmm... nevermind~!! Dpt souvenir tah ko?? Ehehe... Nyway, welcome to the world of blogging... haha~!!

Mohari said...

jie, no lah, aku joking ja hoho... n kye n I wanted u to come...

dex, ooohh, ko kan dtg panya, sorry yo, lupa ku gtau ko huhu... au, ku dpt souvenir since Mr Reeda asked sapa yg tau what is Network Effect? and alhamdulillah, I answered it correctly n so ku dpt souvenir dr Shop @ Sarah hoho n ku bg my mom...

anyway, jie n dex, thanks for giving ur comments here... n dex, happy advanced birthday! ^_^

cheers!

Khairunnisa Ash'ari said...

hi riiii~~~

haha inda kau ceritakan kisah aku time kau manang ah~ huhu

Dexter said...

haha... indee pa2... kalau ada lagii next time... sound2 arah ku... Wah~!! Tau ko Network Effect?? Lau aku, indee ku ter-jwb tu ehh... Cana ko tau tuh arina?? ada ko blajar ka??

Nyways, thanx for the advanced greetings~!! Good luck exam arina~!!

Mohari said...

kye: salam kye! inda, better jangan la hoho... ;)

dex: aamiiiiinn! masa reeda bagi talk, kelurusan masa tu ku menulis apa yg ya cakap (semangat ku buat note ahh, kalah masa lecture yow, hahaha), yatah ku tau tu... masa Q&A session, apa lagi, ku jawab la, hoho...

btw dex, happy birthday again yow! :)

Hamakraminus II said...

more posts please mr arina!

Mohari said...

ohh insya-Allah jie, i will.. :) thanks for the comment... u too, keep posting!

Dexter said...

eh... arina~!! add up chatbox~!! use cbox or shoutmix~!! sanang chatting... hehe

Mohari said...

salam dex, udah ku add n nda ku tau configurationnya huhu... yatah ku remove balik... nantitah ku minta ajar dari ko, huhu...

C3Na said...

salam ari~ thanx for ur comment a... i appreciate it.. i tried to cheer up k? thax yo... hehe... all da best of luck to u...

Mohari said...

wassalaam sinah n ur welcome... :)
n thanks for the wish also n i appreciate it... cheers!

Unknown said...

Salam pergenalan... Nama saya jalalboy dan saya tertarik dengan cara penyebaran dakwah melalui alam maya. Saya juga menyampaikan dakwah melalui alam maya melalui laman Web http://jalalboy.blogspot.com/.. Harap jika ada salah silap dapat diperbetulkan. http://jalalboy.blogspot.com/2012/01/salam-pergenalan.html